Workshop features plant propagation secrets
• Want to improve your skills on propagating? Ever collected seeds that didn’t sprout & wonder why? Taken cuttings that didn’t root? Got a plant that up & died?
• At this workshop you will learn how to safely and effectively share valuable plant material with friends and neighbors
• Save seeds that can be used for years to come
• Properly prepare taro huli & banana keiki for planting
• Avoid spreading unwanted pests & diseases around our fragile island environment
• Malama `āina!
• $5-10 suggested donation
• Participants will have the opportunity to receive seeds, trays and soil to propagate for the upcoming seed exchanges in November!
• Space is limited; reserve your place by calling 652-4118